Our Gemstone Candles are 100% natural hand-poured coconut wax candles, beautifully scented with natural fragrance oils, topped with organic herbs and a gemstone crystal. All ingredients are natural, non-toxic and phosphate-free.
Why we chose Coconut Wax?
Here at Bee You we strive to make all our products with the best ingredients possible. First, our attention was drawn to soy wax as it has been considered the best compared to paraffin & palm. Both paraffin & palm wax are unsustainable, and paraffin is not considered environmentally friendly. Soy wax was a great alternative that was considered sustainable and burned the cleanest…until we discovered COCONUT WAX! Coconut wax is made by using the hydrogenation process where coconut oil is transformed into wax. Not many candle makers pursue this miracle wax because of the higher cost, but we don’t mind because it’s worth it! Coconut wax is all natural & much easier to work with. It also has wonderful benefits for you, the consumer. Here’s six reasons why coconut wax candles are so much better than the rest:
- Vegan friendly
- Sourced from a sustainable, easily renewable crop (whereas some soy crops derive from GMO)
- 100% natural & safe to burn in home (unlike paraffin which is associated with negative environmental effects)
- Burns cleaner & slower than soy resulting in a longer lasting candle
- Hot scent throw is more potent than other waxes
- More appealing & burns evenly with no frosted or lumpy tops (which is a natural occurrence with soy)
How Do I Retrieve My Gemstone?
Once you’ve burned your candle down, take these five steps to retrieve your gemstone:
- Find a small heat resistant tool to retrieve the gemstone (ex. high-temperature spoon).
- While the wax is still warm, fish out the gemstone from the glass jar. DO NOT TOUCH HOT JAR OR STONE.
- Place the gemstone on a towel or rag, using it to wipe away any access wax from the gemstone.
- Allow the gemstone to sit and cool before making direct contact with the skin.
- That’s it! Now you can display your gemstone anywhere or carry it with you.
Candle Care & Disclaimer: Always place candle on a heat resistant surface! Remove any flammable decoration before lighting. Never leave burning candle unattended. Keep burning candle away from children and pets. Burn candles no longer than 2-3 hours at a time. Avoid burning near drafts. Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch. Note that Bee You is not liable for any damage or injuries our products may cause to you or your home . Always use caution when burning any candles, melts or oils! Keep away from flammable items, children and pets.
* All items are handcrafted just for you. Processing time for each order is 3-5 days.
If this is a gift order and you would like FREE name customization, please note the gift recipients name in the Order Notes during Checkout.
Interested in having a custom candle created? Visit our Custom Creations – with proper notice, we are happy to create custom candle scents with the herb and crystal of your choice.